Challenges, in the plural.
Because that's how we work: work in sophisticated and complex transactions, linking different legal fields, seeking complete solutions, which provide a variety of different experiences.
Challenges, with our support.
In our training program, interns are monitored individually by experienced professionals.
Challenges, in practice.
With dedication and commitment, everyone has the chance to learn in practice. We know how important this is to complement academic education.
Above all, challenges as a team.
You will work in a relaxed and collaborative environment, governed by values such as ethics, excellence, and creativity.
Our internship program begins with two months of technical and behavioral training. The intern receives legal Portuguese and English classes, etiquette, among other topics, in addition to learning about internal office processes.
In a second stage, interns undergo a rotation process in specific departments of the firm and are evaluated by a tutor on their development. The mentoring program is unprecedented in law firms and has been specially designed for students. Lawyers are dedicated to monitoring and guiding the development of students and their evolution during their internship, helping them to get integrated into their teams and learn the legal practice in a stimulating, organized and productive way. Their leadership skills are thus encouraged on all office career levels.
- Motivation and willingness to learn, commitment, dynamism and ease of relationship.
- Applicants must be 2nd year (4th semester) to 4th year (8th semester) students of law schools recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC).
- Good university performance, evidenced by academic records.
- Excellent written and oral communication in Portuguese and English.
- Applicants must first take Portuguese and English tests and provide their academic transcript for evaluation.
- Group discussions on current topics for you to demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual interviews with HR.