Ana Letícia Carvalho dos Santos
Acts in administrative and judicial litigation, especially before the Federal Court and the Justice of the states and the Federal District, superior courts and regulatory agencies. Her work involves defining strategies, conducting high complexity litigation, drafting of plays, holding hearings and oral support. Has experience in advising clients from various segments, such as food and beverage, e-commerce, energy, pharmaceutical, chemical, services, retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Member of the Contracts and Civil Liability Committee of OAB/DF
- Member of the Corporate Law Committee of OAB/DF
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV) – Postgraduate in Business Law, 2022
- Instituto Brasiliense de Direito Público (IDP) – Postgraduate in Constitutional Law, 2019
- Centro Universitário de Brasília (UniCEUB) – Bachelor of Law, 2016