Galvão is specialist in the administrative disputes and consultancy area, and has sound legal background and extensive experience in the settlement of highly complex tax issues and in the conduction of strategic administrative proceedings. She is recognized for her objective practice, with focus on the client and the business, as well as in the obtainment of strategic results in the transactions and proceedings in which she engages. She is a frequent lecturer in events in Brazil and abroad. Galvão has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of energy, oil and gas, electronics, cosmetics and beverage.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Tax: Advisory.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 in Tax, 2017 and 2021 editions.
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia 500, 2019 edition, in Food, Beverage and Tobacco (5th place) and in Tax (4th place).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Postgraduation in Tax Law, 1999).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1995).