Specialist in tax and procedural law, practices in the areas of litigation and crisis management. His work involves defining case strategies and handling lawsuits and arbitrations. Has experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Brazilian Institute of Tax Law - 2017
- AASP - São Paulo Lawyers Association - 2017
- Bahia School of Law and Management, in partnership with the Orlando Gomes Foundation - Post-Graduate Program Latu Sensu in Tax Procedure Law, 2010
- Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies (Ibet) - Post-Graduate Program Latu Sensu in Tax Law, 2008
- Salvador University (Unifacs) - Bachelor of Laws, 2006
- Course Conclusion Work: Anti-elisive Standards. Advisor: Prof. Miguel Calmon Dantas.
- Baker Mckenzie, Brazil (2012-2016)