Expert in civil litigation, specially in the sectors related to corporate law, judicial reorganization and insolvency. She gives advice to debtors in the filing of judicial reorganization claim, negotiation and implementation of reorganization plan, as well as creditors and investors interests in distressed assets. She has experience in advising clients in different sectors, such as telecommunications, civil construction, sugar/alcohol industry and retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- TMA Brazil – Turnaround Management Association
- She worked in the restructuring of a telephone corporation that earned the award “Deal of the Year” in 2017 by Latin Lawyer and “Cross-border cooperation in a specific restructuring or insolvency matter” in 2019 by Global restructuring Review.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC-Rio) – Graduate Degree in Corporate Law, 2014
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) – Bachelor of Laws, 2010
- Article: "Reforma da Lei de Recuperação e Falência - Lei 14.112/2020". São Paulo: IASP, 2021.AMADO, Renata Martins de Oliveira; MASCARENHAS, Carolina; Podcameni, Giovanna Luz. Classification of credits and payment of creditors in bankruptcy. In: VASCONCELOS, Ronaldo; PIVA, Fernanda Neves; BRAGANÇA, Gabriel José de Orleans e; HANESAKA, Thais D'Ângelo da Silva; SANT'ANNA, Thomaz Luiz (coord.).
- Author of “A trava bancária na recuperação judicial”, Revista de Direito Bancário e Mercado de Capitais – RT, Dec/2014