Luís Filipe Gentil Pedro
Specialist in project finance, structured transactions, debt restructuring, capital markets, and mergers and acquisitions. His work focuses on advising investors, financial institutions, multilateral organizations, investment funds, borrowers, shareholders, sponsors, and other participants in such transactions, whether Brazilian or foreign. Advises on the development, structuring, and implementation of financing, restructuring, guarantees, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions, including through privatizations. Has experience in various segments, such as transportation, urban mobility, energy, sanitation, highways, oil and gas, maritime, banking, and mining.
- The University of Chicago Law School - Master of Laws - LL.M, 2018;
- Insper (Teaching and Research Institute) - Post-graduate studies in Contract Law, 2014;
- Mackenzie Presbyterian University - Bachelor of Laws, 2011.
- Nishimura & Asahi, Japan (2018-2019).
- Brazilian Bar Association;
- New York State Bar.