Maria Cecilia Da Conceicao Faria Dos Santos
Provides advice on labor law, labor procedure, and labor taxation, acting in partnership with the legal and human resources departments in consulting and litigation of companies in various fields, such as technology, industry, advertising agencies, airlines, logistics, services, and retail.
Her work involves assisting large companies in conducting defenses in judicial and administrative labor proceedings, from the definition of defense strategies to the preparation of procedural documents, case monitoring, hearings, and presenting oral arguments before the labor courts.
- Brazilian Bar Association;
- Brazilian Association of Human Resources.
- Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo - Post graduate studies in Labor Law, 2019;
- Paulista School of Law - Post-graduate studies in Social Security Law, 2019;
- Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo - Continuing Education Course in Arbitration, 2019;
- Amcham Arbitration & Mediation Center - Labor Arbitration Course, 2019;
- Getulio Vargas Foundation - Continuing Education Course in People Management and Labor Compliance, 2018;
- Education Research Foundation Institute - Continuing Education Course in Economics, 2017;
- Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo - Bachelor of Laws, 2017.