Mariana Nogueira Machado Simões
International consultant and lawyer with more than ten years of experience in legal advice and assistance to global clients and families, especially in projects related to the installation of retail stores or in the real estate, public infrastructure and sustainable urban development segments. Has experience in different jurisdictions around the world, such as China, Portugal and the United States, with a history of representing parties during contract negotiations, crisis management and projects. In court appearances, has oral and written performance in the argument for litigation on behalf of her clientele. Proficiency in the concepts of urban development, environmental law, real estate law and cultural law.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Harvard University Extension School, USA – Real Estate Investment Management, ongoing
- Fordham University, New York. Legal English and Introduction to the U.S. Law. (December, 2020)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) – Environmental Law Specialist, 2019
- Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo (Poli/USP) – MBA In Environmental Management and Technology, 2012
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – Bachelor of Law, 2008
- Founder of the Comparative Law Journal of Fordham University in New York, United States.