Nicole Borges de Carvalho Ura
Specialist in administrative law, with emphasis on electricity. Provides advice in structuring, reviewing and implementing terms and mergers and acquisitions. Also supports the mapping of the different models adopted in infrastructure projects and advises foreigners who will start activities in the country. Also works in administrative litigation.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) – MBA-Law, completed in 2022
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Bachelor of Law (honorable mention), 2016
- Professor of administrative law in the course GRAN CURSO online
- Assistant professor of administrative law at PUC-SP.