Provides tax advice with emphasis on indirect taxes (ICMS, ISS, IPI, PIS, Cofins and CPRB) and also on the regulatory, sanctioning and foreign exchange aspects of international (or equivalent) circulation operations of goods, services and intangibles. Works in administrative litigation at the municipal, state, federal and judiciary levels. His work involves the strategic analysis of tax and customs issues, through the realization of opinions and consultations with the tax authorities on the interpretation of tax legislation and tax classification of goods, requests for the granting of special regimes and tax incentives, claims for tariff reduction (temporary and permanent), analysis of tax impacts on the restructuring of companies and implementation of projects. Has experience in several segments such as food and beverage, electronics, pharmaceuticals, logistics, oil and gas and retail and consumption.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários (Ibet) – Extension course in Goods Tax Classification, 2021
- Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT) – Extension course in Customs Law and International Trade Taxation, 2020
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ) – Postgraduate in Tax Law, 2017
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) – Bachelor of Law, 2014
- Invited professor in extension courses in Tax Law of the School of Judiciary of Rio de Janeiro (Emerj)
- Secretary to the Committee for The Defense of Taxpayers and Tax Policy of OAB /RJ