ACTING IN A STRONGLY REGULATED SECTOR, WITH RULES THAT CHANGE QUICKLY, BRINGS A SERIES OF LEGAL CHALLENGES THAT CAN IMPACT THE MARKET AND THE BUSINESS STRATEGY OF COMPANIES.
Our highly specialized advice on the complex topics that involve this industry allows us to offer a dedicated work, handmade and sized for the needs of each client.
We have a deep understanding of the problems facing the sector, and our role in the higher courts always keeps us up to date on the fixed theses that impact the supplementary health business. With this, we can offer tailor-made solutions to highly strategic issues that can help the company manage risk securely and take better advantage of new business opportunities.
- We support insurers and health plan operators in structuring innovative products.
- We structure partnerships with Startups technology, the Healthtecs.
- We develop complex contracts with health care providers, such as hospitals.
- We issue opinions on complex issues, such as the cost of corporate health plans or public entities, as well as assistance plans administered by closed supplementary pension entities.
- We structure health plans for companies in the modality of self-management.
- We advise on compliance with the standards of the ANS (National Health Agency).
- We provide corporate advice on mergers and acquisitions and portfolio transfers.
- We support clients with strategic litigation in actions of great repercussion for operators, including repetitive affected resources and with general repercussion in the scope of the Superior Court of Justice and the Supreme Court.
- We advise in the preparation of terms of commitment and act in the strategic administrative defense of operators and insurers before the ANS.