BECAUSE IT INVOLVES COMPLEX ISSUES THAT HAVE TAX, LABOR, CORPORATE, AND CONTRACTUAL IMPLICATIONS, THE SOCIAL SECURITY AREA REQUIRES A MULTIDISCIPLINARY VISION. OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS OF LAW IS FOCUSED ON OFFERING SOLUTIONS THAT HELP COMPANIES REDUCE RISKS AND GAIN EFFICIENCY, WITH THE CERTAINTY THAT THEY ARE FULFILLING THEIR OBLIGATIONS.
We propose modern, sure, and effective approaches to social security, analyzing the strategic options and impacts of the amounts paid to employees and identifying the limits of the levying of related charges. Our focus is to incorporate social security issues into the strategic context to leverage and protect the business.
With the evolution of the benefits offered in the market and the forms of remuneration, we know that finding the right balance between the multidisciplinary aspects of social security obligations has become more difficult. And the risks of performance have also increased, because the standardization of business data transmission systems and payroll allows a more rigorous action from tax authorities.
To support your company, we offer the following preventive and strategic consulting services and litigation advice:
- Remuneration and benefits policy
- Treatment of amounts in payroll
- Expat compensation
- Private pension
- APF (Accident Prevention Factor) Discussion
- Plans for stock options
- PLR programs (profit sharing)
- Hiring and sign-on bonuses
- Social security contributions in the agroindustry
- Substitute social security contribution on gross revenue
- Support in the case of inspection
- Performance in administrative and judicial proceedings involving social security issues
- Preparation of studies and opinions on social security issues and disputes