Alejandro Alcaraz Párraga
He Works in the area of Corporate Law, specifically in the area of Mergers & acquisitions, and assists in corporate restructuring operations involving M&A, public offers of share acquisitions and company reorganizations, such as spin-offs, mergers, company liquidations or associative agreements (holdings, joint ventures, etc.). He works directly in the structuring, terms & conditions review and implementation of M&A operations, and provides support and assistance to foreigners intending to start activities in Brazil.
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Revalidation of Bachelor of Laws Diploma, 2017);
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV Laws Rio, Brazil (LLM of Corporate Law and Capital Markets, 2014);
- University of Jaén, Spain (Bachelor of Laws, 2009).
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Spanish Bar Association (ICA Jaén, Spain)