Specialist in Public Law and Civil Litigation. Lucas Sant’Anna has extensive experience in public tenders and administrative contracts, public work and services concessions and private-public partnerships (PPPs), Administrative Improbity Law, Fiscal Responsibility Law and correlated subjects. Very frequently works on regulatory matters, overall the ones related to basic sanitation, mining, ports, airports, highways, railways, technology, innovation, transports, urban mobility, urbanism and heavy construction in general. Has published several works in the field of Public Law.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Union of Lawyers (UIA)
- Awarded in the Client Choice Awards, 2021 edition, by the International Law Office in the Public Law category.
- Recommended by Latin Lawyer 250 from 2014 to 2021 (current edition), in Administrative Law (Public Law) and Dispute Resolution.
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Industries & Sectors, 2021 edition, in Public Law.
- Recognized by Euromoney: Benchmark Litigation, 2021 edition, in Commercial as "Litigation Star".
- Ranked by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in the areas of Civil and Commercial Litigation and Public Law.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 in the Public Law category in the 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 editions (current edition).
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America in the 2013 to 2021 editions, in the area of Public Law.
- Recognized by LACCA Approved, edition 2021, in Administrative Law.
- Recognized by Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the Concessions sector, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Administrative Law and Litigation.
- Recommended by Latin American Corporate Counsel Association, LACCA Approved, in Administrative Law - Brazil as a "Thought leader" in the 2015 to 2020 editions.
- Winner of the Client Choice Award, promoted by the International Law Office, in the categories of Projects and Procurement and Public Law in the years of 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- Recognized by the Euromoney guide: Benchmark Litigation in the area of General Commercial in 2019.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Master’s degree in Administrative Law, 2016)
- Columbia University School of Law, New York, United States (Master’s degree in Law, 2010)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo - PUC-SP), Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2004)
- Legal Assistant of the Brazilian Association of Highway Concessionaires – ABCR (2006/2008).
- Student of the Governance School/USP (2005).
- Author of the book: Aspectos Orçamentários das PPPs, Almedina, (2018)
- Simpson Thacher and Bartlett, New York, United States (2009)