Partner in infrastructure, corporate and finance, Adriano specializes in project and structured finance transactions. He is highly experienced in the transportation, logistics and mining industries.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- Brazilian Institute for Energy Law (IBDE).
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking and Project Finance;
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2022 edition, in Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency: Recovery, Capital Markets (Debt), Project Finance, and Banking: Regulatory and Opinions;
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers in the 2021 edition of Análise Advocacia in the areas of Business Contracts, Financial Transactions, Corporate and in São Paulo;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil, 2021 edition, in the areas of Restructuring and Bankruptcy, Projects and Banking & Finance;
- Awarded the Client Choice Award, 2021 edition, by the International Law Office in the Securitisation & Structured Finance category;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2021 edition, in the areas of Capital Markets, Banking & Finance, and Project Finance & Infrastructure;
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking and Project Finance, as "Notable practitioner";
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in the areas of Banking, Bankruptcy, Capital Markets (Debt and Equity) and Project Finance;
- Ranked by Chambers Global, 2021 edition, in Banking, insurance and Finance e Projects;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Banking and Finance, Projects and Infrastructure and Restructuring and Insolvency;
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America, editon 2020 and 2021 in Banking, insurance and Finance and Projects;
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers in the 2020 edition of Análise Advocacia in the areas of Commercial Contracts, Financial Transactions, Corporate, Concessions, Electric Power, and Pulp and Paper;
- Recogzined by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition in Capital Markets and Project Finance and Infrastructure;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, edition 2019, in Banking and Finance, Restructuring and Bankruptcy, Capital Markets and Projects and Infrastructure;
- Recognized by Who’s Who Legal, 2019 edition, in Project Finance.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2002);
- Stanford University, United States (Master in Laws - LL.M., 2009).
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LL.P, New York, NY, United States (2007/2008).