Specialist in local and cross border projects financings, financial structured transactions and construction contracts, provides legal assistance in structuring, negotiating and reviewing terms in the implementation of financing operations through all the stages and on the various adopted structures. Can assist both the project company and its shareholders or financers, and has great experience with local and international financers, commercial banks, investment funds, construction companies, investors, multilateral and development agencies. Has previous experience in projects and financings in areas of knowledge such as electrical energy, mining, highways, oil and gas, sanitation, aviation, logistics and railways.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Recognized by Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Projects and Infrastructure;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil, 2021 edition, in Projects;
- Recognized by Chambers Global, in the 2021 edition, in Projects as "Band 5;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Projects and Infrastructure;
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America, edition 2021, in Projects as “Band 5”;
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2020 edition, in the area of Project Finance, as "Highly regarded";
- Recommended by the Legal 500, 2019 edition, in Projects and Infrastructure;
- Recognized as “Leading Lawyer” by IFLR1000 2018 in Infrastructure and Energy;
- Counsel to the Banks for the non-recourse deal, winner of the “Negócio do Ano” award, in 2012, in the mining sector, according to the Project Finance magazine;
- Winner of the “Negócio do Ano” award, in 2010, in the capital market category, according to the IFLR magazine;
- Winner of the “Negócio do Ano” award, in 2002, in the sector of power generation, according to the Project Finance magazine.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, EUA (Master’s degree in Law LL.M, in 2009, with emphasis on Corporate and Financial Law);
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Master’s degree in Law, 2006).
- Gibson, Dunn, & Crutcher LLP, New York (2009/2010).