Massei is specialist in Labor Law, with focus on the provision of consultancy to national and multinational companies and extensive participation in complex litigations, mainly concerning executives, sophisticated compensation structures and strategic matters. A large part of Massei’s practice involves the provision of legal assistance on a range of labor issues, including, among others, structuring, reviewing and implementing remuneration and benefits policies; executives’ contracting, dismissal and termination agreements; expatriation (inbound and outbound); and standardization of internal policies in cases of corporate transactions. Massei has previous experience in the provision of assistance to clients of several areas of knowledge, such as banking, retail, services, pharmaceutical, chemical, metallurgy, automotive, and technology.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP).
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2022 edition, in Labor Consulting;
- Recommended by Latin Lawyer 250, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in the Labor area;
- Recognized by the Women in Business Law Expert Guide 2021, in Labor and Employment;
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal's "WWL: Labour Employment & Benefits 2021" guide as "recommended" in both national and global categories;
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, Thought Leaders Brazil 2021 edition, in the Labor and Employment practice area;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Contentious, edition 2021, in the Labor and Employment practice area;
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher as one of the most admired lawyers in the Labor area and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Labour and Employment as Leading Individuals;
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America, edition 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, in Labour & Employment;
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the Labor area and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector;
- Recognized by Leaders League, 2020 edition, in Labor Litigation and Labor Advisory;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Labour;
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, 2020 edition, in the Labor area, in the Global and National guide;
- Ranked by Lacca Approved, edition 2019, in Labour & Employment;
- Ranked by The Legal 500, edition 2017, in Labour & Employment;
- Ranked by Latin Lawyer, edition 2018, in Labour & Employment;
- Recognized by Who’s Who Legal, 2018 edition, in Labour & Employment;
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1993);
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Post-graduation in Civil Procedure Law, 1995);
- GVLaw, Brazil (specialization degree in Corporate Labor Law and Union Negotiation). GVLaw, Brazil (post-graduation degree in Business Administration, 2009).