Endorsed by specialized publications as a reference in mergers and acquisitions transactions in Brazil. With over 25 years of experience in M&A, private equity, capital markets, and corporate reorganizations, he represents various Brazilian and international clients in their acquisitions, divestments, and other corporate and capital markets transactions, specializing in complex transactions involving public companies. He has various articles published in these areas and acts as a speaker and guest lecturer in courses in the corporate and M&A areas.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- Mergers and Acquisitions Committee (CAF), member of the technical area.
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, 2020 and 2021 editions, in M&A;
- Recognized by Leaders League, 2022 edition, as a reference lawyer in M&A: Large-cap transactions;
- Awarded in the Client Choice Awards, 2021 edition, by the International Law Office in the Projects & Procurement category;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2020 and 2021 editions, as a reference lawyer in Corporate and M&A;
- Recognized by Chambers & Partners Global (2014-2021) as a leading M&A lawyer - in Brazil;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Corporate and M&A;
- Recognized by Chambers & Partners Latin America (2013-2021) as a leading M&A lawyer in Brazil;
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia, 2020 edition, as one of the most admired lawyers in Corporate, Transportation and Logistics, and Business Contracts;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Corporate and M&A;
- Recognized by IFLR1000 (2019-2020) as a "notable practitioner" in M&A;
- Winner of the Client Choice Award (2019), awarded by the publication Lexology;
- Recommended by The Legal 500 (2015-2019) as a Corporate and M&A lawyer in Brazil;
- Recognized by Best Lawyers (2015-2020) as a leading lawyer in Corporate and M&A in Brazil;
- Recognized by the Leaders League (2016-2020) as a leading lawyer in Corporate and M&A in Brazil;
- In 2019, engaged activities in the deal of one of the biggest oil & gas companies of Brazil, winner of several M&A awards, such as the American publication Latin Finance and the English publication IFLR.
- University of São Paulo (USP) - Master in Commercial Law, 2005;
- University of London, King's College - Master of Laws in Corporate Law, 2004;
- University of São Paulo (USP) - Bachelor of Laws, 2001.
- Associate Attorney at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, New York, USA (2007/2008).