Specialized in project finance, structured transactions, debt restructuring and capital markets encompassing all sectors of the local infrastructure and regulated markets.
Represents investors, financial institutions, multilateral bodies, export credit agencies, investment funds, borrowers, shareholders and sponsors, and other players involved in such transactions, both in Brazil and abroad. His practice encompasses the structuring, implementation, development, negotiation and review of all relevant aspects of project finance transactions, structured and corporate financing, asset finance, operational and financial lease, export financing, derivative instruments, debt transactions in general – including in capital markets –, debt restructuring and renegotiation, mergers and acquisitions, incorporations and other corporate transactions. Experienced in industries such as transportation, energy, sanitation, ports, airports, highways, oil and gas, maritime, banking, mining, sugar and ethanol, and paper and cellulose.
- The Legal 500: Banking and Finance (2019, 2021)
- Leaders League: Projects and Infrastructure (2021-2022)
- Latin Lawyer 250: Project and Infrastructure (2019)
- Análise Advocacia 500: Steel and Mining and Financial Operations (2021)
- IFLR 1000: Banking, as "Notable Practitioner" (2020)
- Best Lawyers (2020)
- University of California – Berkeley, USA (Master of Laws – LL.M., 2012)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2006)
- Assistant researcher in the Center for Law, Business and the Economy, of University of California – Berkeley, 2012
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP, New York, NY, USA (2012/2013)
- Brazilian Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Brazilian Association of International Banks (ABBI)