Specialized in project finance, structured transactions, debt restructuring and capital markets encompassing all sectors of the local infrastructure and regulated markets.
Represents investors, financial institutions, multilateral bodies, export credit agencies, investment funds, borrowers, shareholders and sponsors, and other players involved in such transactions, both in Brazil and abroad. His practice encompasses the structuring, implementation, development, negotiation and review of all relevant aspects of project finance transactions, structured and corporate financing, asset finance, operational and financial lease, export financing, derivative instruments, debt transactions in general – including in capital markets –, debt restructuring and renegotiation, mergers and acquisitions, incorporations and other corporate transactions. Experienced in industries such as transportation, energy, sanitation, ports, airports, highways, oil and gas, maritime, banking, mining, sugar and ethanol, and paper and cellulose.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Brazilian Association of International Banks (ABBI).
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2021 edition, in Projects and Infrastructure.
- Recognized as "Notable Practitioner" by the guide IFLR1000, 2020 edition.
- Elected by Best Lawyers, 2020 edition.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019 edition, in Project and Infrastructure Finance.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2019 edition, in Banking and Finance.
- Classified among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia, 2019 edition, in Corporate Contracts, Banking and Steel and Mining.
- University of California – Berkeley, USA (Master of Laws – LL.M., 2012).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2006).
- Assistant researcher in the Center for Law, Business and the Economy, of University of California – Berkeley, 2012.
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP, New York, NY, USA (2012/2013).