Camilo T. Gerosa Gomes
Specialist in banking, financial and corporate nature affairs, represented some of the largest national and international companies and financial institutions. His practice encompasses providing legal assistance on structuring financing transactions, restructuring debts and mergers and acquisitions, investment funds, and securitized receivables, besides regulatory affairs applicable to such sectors. Has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of banking, food and beverage, automotive, e-commerce, civil construction, mining, sugar and alcohol, and services.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Awarded by the IFLR Americas Awards, 2021 edition, as Individual National Firm - Rising Star of the Year.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2019 edition, in Bankruptcy.
- Boston University School of Law, USA (LL.M. in Banking and Financial Law, 2014).
- Insper – Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (LL.M. in Corporate Law, 2011).
- PUC-SP, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2007).
- Greenberg, Traurig, P.A., USA (2014-2015).