She is specialized in tax procedural law and has an outstanding experience in complex and strategic cases, both individual and collective. She has extensive experience in several fields, such as the following areas of knowledge: electric, telephony, electronics, retail, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, industry, foreign trade, and financial institutions.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP);
- Brazilian Institute of Procedure Law (IBDP);
- Member of the Administrative Tax Litigation Commission at OAB.
- Ranked by Who’s Who Legal, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in corporate tax;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions in the tax area;
- Recognized by the International Tax Review, in World Tax 2022, in Tax Controversy as Highly regarded. Also recognized as Women in Tax;
- Recognized by the Women in Business Law Expert Guide 2021, in Tax;
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Tax (Litigation);
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Contentious, edition 2021, in the area of Tax: Litigation;
- Ranked by Chambers Global, since 2014 until 2021 (current edition), in Tax (Litigation);
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2019 and 2021 editions, in Tax;
- Recognized by International Tax Review in Tax Controversy in the year 2021 as Women in Tax;
- Ranked as one of the best tax lawyers (litigation) by the publication Chambers Latin America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Tax;
- Recognized by LACCA Aproved, 2019 and 2020 editions, in Tax;
- Recognized by Euromoney Legal Media Group at the Americas Women In Business Law Awards as Best Tax Lawyer in Latin America in 2018 and 2019;
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia 500 magazine in Tax law and pharmaceuticals, 2019 edition;
- Recognized by Women in Business Law of Euromoney, among the best professionals in the tax area in the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019;
- Recognized by Expert Guide in 2018 in Tax;
- Mentioned as a leading corporate tax lawyer by the Leaders League in 2015.
- Universidade de São Paulo (Bachelor of Laws, 1991);
- Centro de Extensão Universitária, Brazil (Postgraduation in Civil Procedure Law, 1993);
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Master in Civil Procedure Law, 2000).