Henne is specialist in merger and acquisition transactions, incorporation of joint ventures among the largest national and international companies and in matters involving corporate law. Her practice encompasses the provision of legal assistance in structuring, negotiating and implementing M&A transactions, as well as legal assistance to international clients engaging in activities in Brazil. Henne has previous experience in areas of knowledge such as education, pharmaceutical industry, services, and retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association.
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2019 and 2020 editions, in M&A, as Notable practitioner.
- Awarded by EuroMoney Legal Media Group in Corporate in the Americas Rising Star Awards as "Best Corporate Lawyer" in 2018 and 2019.
- Awarded by IFLR1000 in 2018 as "Best energy rising star in Latin America".
- Classified among the advocates most admired by Análise Advocacia 2017, in area of Pulp and Paper.
- University of Chicago, United States of America (LL.M., 2014-2015).
- Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV, Brazil (Postgraduate in Business Administration, 2011).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo – PUC-SP, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2007).
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, United States of America (2015-2016).