Specialist in the environmental area, with a prominent practice in judicial and administrative litigations related to several topics of such subject. Furthermore, Ferreira has a solid experience in the area of consulting, providing strategic environmental assistance and consulting on critical issues in the area.
His practice encompasses administrative and judicial proceedings related to environmental liability and before public bodies, environmental authorities, and the Prosecution Office. He further has an extensive experience in the provision of environmental assistance to clients in merger and acquisition transactions related to companies and estate assets.
Ferreira provides legal assistance to companies of several areas of knowledge, such as agribusiness, automotive, infrastructure, mining, steelmaking, and health. He wrote the book Ônus da prova na ação civil pública ambiental – Um olhar a partir dos direitos fundamentais (Publishing company: Lumen Juris, 2019).
- Brazilian Bar Association (Sections of São Paulo and Pará).
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020, 2021 and 2022 editions, in Environmental;
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia, edition 2021, - Ranked among the most admired lawyers in the Environmental area;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Industries & Sectors, 2021 edition, in Environmental;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Environmental;
- Análise Advocacia 500, edition 2020 - Ranked among the most admired lawyers in the Environmental area and in the Environmental Services and Sanitation sector;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Environmental area;
- Recognized by the Latin Lawyer 250, 2020 edition, in Environmental;
- Chambers Latin America 2018 e 2019 – Associate to Watch within the environmental area.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC/SP) – Master’s Degree in Diffuse and Collective Rights, 2018;
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC/SP – Cogeae) – Specialization Course in Environmental Law and Strategic Management of Sustainability, 2010;
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC/SP) – Bachelor of Laws, 2005.