Perazza has a solid experience with administrative disputes, arbitrations, and in and out-of-court proceedings. His practice encompasses the provision of strategic consulting aiming at the prevention and settlement of all kind of disputes and at the management of crises and contingencies, assisting in the definition of action plans and strategies. Additionally, he is a specialist in technology and digital law , including subjects related to the Data Protection Law, such as security and privacy policies, terms of personal data protection and use, and issues related to ConsumerLaw.
He further provides legal assistance to clients within the scope of improbity actions related to bidding processes; public civil actions related to environmental issues, consumer’s right, and competition law; arbitrations and judicial proceedings related to corporate disputes, tort liability, law of obligations, right of publicity, and product liability; and judicial proceedings related to the media, sports, and entertainment. Perazza also engages in administrative procedures before the Brazilian Prosecution Office, Securities Commission (CVM), Central Bank, Council of National Financial System Resources (CRSFN), and Consumer Protection Office (PROCON).
- The Legal 500: Dispute Resolution: Litigation and Arbitration as "Next Generation Partners" (2019, 2021)
- Leaders League: Arbitration, Civil Remedy for Competition Damages, and Consumer Law (2020-2021); Civil & Commercial Litigation (2022)
- Latin Lawyer 250: Arbitration, Litigation and Data, Technology and Privacy Law (2019)
- Análise Advocacia 500: Healthcare (2020)
- Maastricht University, Brussels, Belgium - Certification as Data Protection Officer (DPO), 2020
- University College London, United Kingdom – LL.M in International Litigation and Arbitration, 2011
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Brazil – Bachelor of Laws, 2006
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo
- Brazilian Arbitration Committee
- ICDR Young & International Group
- International Bar Association