Specialist in technology, franchise, distribution, sponsorship, copyright, brands, patents, and software. His practice is focused on the structuring, reviewing of terms and implementation of transactions involving such matters, including the development of innovative business models and legal assistance to international clients initiating activities in the country. Has previous experience in areas of knowledge such as automotive, banking, electronic commerce, electronics, logistics, and retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2021 edition, in Data, Technology, and Privacy Law.
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2021 edition, in Technology and Startups & Innovation.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the area of Business Contracts and in the Building Materials and Decoration sector, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Data, technology and privacy law and Sports and Entertainment.
- Recommended in Intellectual Property by Legal 500, 2016 edition.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Master’s degree in Civil Law, 2005).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2000).