Fernanda Cury Messias
Specialist in banking, debt operations in the capital market, project finance, syndicated operations and debt restructuring with domestic and foreign banks. Her work involves the preparation, review and negotiation of credit instruments and the structuring of guarantee packages in financing operations. Has experience with financial institutions, utilities and industries.
- New York University, New York, United States (LL.M Corporate Law, 2018);
- Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa - Insper, São Paulo, Brazil (LL.M Corporate Law, 2014);
- Presbiteriana Mackenzie University, São Paulo, Brazil (B.A. in Law, 2011).
- International associate at Linklaters LLP, New York, United States (2018-2019).
- Brazilian Bar Association.