Expert in the prevention and settlement of conflicts before the Brazilian Judiciary and public agencies (Securities Exchange Commission - CVM, Central Bank of Brazil - BACEN, Appeal Council of the National Financial System, among others). A PhD and Professor of Civil Procedural Law, Gláucia has extensive experience in very diverse types of legal disputes (including before the Brazilian Superior Courts), especially strategic claims involving high impact for companies. She also advises on matters of consumer law and product liability, assisting clients in negotiations with Brazilian authorities and representing their interests in class actions filed by the Public Prosecutor and other legitimate agencies (including for the execution of Conduct Adjustment Settlement). Offers in-company courses with emphasis on the reduction of claims and the improvement of internal case management. Her practice encompasses financial restructuring and bankruptcy scenarios, working for relevant creditors or potential investors interested in the acquisition of assets of companies in financial distress. Has substantial experience in the areas of retail, services, electronics, banking and pharmaceutical.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Brazilian Institute of Procedural Law (IBDP)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Civil Procedure (CEAPRO) – (member of the Board since 2014).
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Litigation.
- Recognized by Euromoney: Benchmark Litigation, 2021 edition, in Arbitration, Commercial and Bankruptcy as "Litigation Star".
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Contentious, edition 2021, in the areas of Consumer Law and Dispute Resolution: Litigation.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher as one of the most admired lawyers in Civil and Healthcare.
- Recognized by Leaders League, 2021 edition, in the areas of Consumer Law, Civil and Commercial Litigation and Civil Remedy for Antitrust Damages. In the 2020 edition it was also recognized in Life Sciences.
- Ranked by Chambers Global, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Dispute Resolution: Litigation.
- Recognized as Leading Individuals by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, recommended in Dispute Resolution: Arbitration and Dispute Resolution: Litigation.
- Ranked by the Chambers Latin America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 in Dispute Resolution: Litigation and Product Liability. Recognized in Product Liability in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Litigation.
- Recommended by Lacca Approved in Litigation, editions 2019 and 2020.
- Recommended by Legal 500, 2017 edition, in the area of Dispute Resolution.
- Classified among the most admired attorneys by the Análise Advocacia, 2017 edition, by practice area in Consumer and Pharmaceutical.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Doctorate in Civil Procedural Law, 2013).
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil (Specialist from the Advanced Training Program, 2009).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Master’s degree in Civil Procedural Law, 2007).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Lato Sensu Specialist in Civil Procedural Law, 2002).
- Academic Merit: Laureate with the academic excellence merit by the Universidade de São Paulo, 2000.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1999).
- Professor of university extension and post-graduation courses. Publication: A Repercussão Geral da Questão Constitucional no Processo Civil Brasileiro, Publisher: Atlas, 2009.