Alves is specialist in public offerings of securities, projects’ financing, securitized receivables, and mergers and acquisitions. The focus of his practice is structuring financial products and drafting instruments in debt capital markets’ transactions in Brazil and abroad, with emphasis on the provision of legal assistance to financial institutions and companies that issue securities in debentures issuance, commercial papers, bonds, promissory notes, Real Estate Receivables Certificates (CRI) and other instruments of indebtedness. Alves has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of banking, energy, logistics, and civil construction.
- The Legal 500: City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A (2021)
- Leaders League: Corporate/Society (2021)
- IFLR1000: M&A, as "Notable practitioner" (2017-2020); Capital Markets: Debt, as "Notable practitioner" (2021)
- University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M, 2018)
- Bachelor of Laws from Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos, 2008
- Brazilian Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)