Martins has more than 20 years of legal experience, working mainly in tax litigation before administrative and legal judges, representing clients of different sectors, such as oil and gas, aviation, telecommunications, phonographic industry and metallurgy. Elected one of the most admired professionals in his area by publications as Latin Lawyer, ITR and Lacca Approved. He coordinates the tax team in Rio de Janeiro branch, being responsible, together with São Paulo members, for serving a great number of clients in the state.
- President of the Legal, Tax & Regulatory Committee of the British Chamber of Commerce (Britcham), in Rio de Janeiro.
- Brazilian Bar Association.
- Member of the Special Commission for Tax Issues of Brazilian Bar Association/ Rio de Janeiro.
- Recognized by the International Tax Review, in World Tax 2022, in Tax Controversy as Highly regarded.
- Approved by the LACCA association as a reference in tax law in Brazil for the 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2019 edition, in Tax.
- Recommended by ITR in the area of tax litigation, 2018 and 2019 editions.
- Recognized by the Advocacy Review 500, 2018 edition, in Food, Beverage, and Tobacco.
- Elected one of the most admired attorneys by Latin Lawyer-Lacca Approved (2018).
- Universidade Cândido Mendes – Master of Tax Law (2003)
- Universidade Santa Úrsula – Bachelor of Laws (1998)