Luiz Mascaro has a solid track record in providing legal advice to publicly and privately held companies on prominent domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, restructurings and complex investment structures. He has extensive experience representing clients in a wide range of industries, such as financial services, healthcare, food & beverage, education and technology, as well as in highly regulated sectors, including infrastructure, energy and natural resources.
- Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section.
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2019 and 2020 editions, in M&A and Banking, as Notable practitioner.
- University of California School of Law – Boalt Hall, USA (LL.M., 2014).
- Escola de Direito de São Paulo of Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil (Postgraduate in Tax Law, 2010).
- Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (J.D., 2007).
- Visiting Lawyer at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, USA (2015/2016).