A specialist in legal structuring for international and national business, with legal and executive experience on boards of directors, committees, and executive positions in international and national groups in the infrastructure area. Serves in the implementation of merger and acquisition operations, financing, direct investments, and joint-ventures. He advises on multidisciplinary negotiations, complex contracts, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, crisis management, and corporate governance.
He has experience in structuring deals related to infrastructure projects for road, airport, and port concessions and in business structuring and restructuring involving different jurisdictions in the areas of ship, infrastructure, retail/wholesale, and construction.
- Latin Lawyer 250: Project Finance & Infrastructure (2022-2023)
- The Legal 500: General Counsel Power List: Brazil Teams (2019)
- Análise Editorial: recognized as one of the Most Admired Executives (2017-2021)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC): awarded at the M&A Latin American Counsel Awards (2013)
- King's College London, University of London - LL.M. in Commercial/Financial Law, 2006
- University of São Paulo (USP) - Master of Law, 2006
- British Council Chevening Programme – Scholarship, 2005-2006
- University of São Paulo (USP) – Bachelor of Law, 1999
- Deputy Secretary of the Special Committee of Legal Departments of the OAB
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Portuguese Bar Association
- São Paulo Institute of Lawyers (IASP)