Da Costa is specialist in civil procedure, consumer’s, aviation and civil law, arbitration proceedings, and corporate disputes. He engages activities in lawsuits, follow-up of actions of great economic or corporate impact, arbitrations, diagnostics of legal matters, preventive control of judicial actions entry, due diligences, assessment of contingencies, and legal opinion. He has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of aviation, food and beverage, automotive, telecom, banking, e-commerce, electronics, services, and retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association;
- São Paulo Lawyers’ Association CEAPRO - Center for Advanced Studies in Procedure.
- Recognized by the Advocacy Analysis 500, 2018 and 2019 editions, in Civil.
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil (Masters’ degree in Civil Procedure, 2013);
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica – PUC-SP (Cogeae), Brazil (Postgraduate in Civil Procedure, 2003);
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica – PUC-SP, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1999).