Maria Eugênia mostly focuses in tax litigation, drafting procedural strategies and engaging in judicial and administrative discussions involving deficiency notices, administrative collections, compensations, tax credits, tax benefits, fees and public prices. In addition to direct and indirect taxes litigation, her practice encompasses social security matters, with experience in both litigation and consultancy regarding social security and third parties contributions. Maria Eugênia provides legal assistance to clients in the knowledge of commerce, industries, agribusiness, energy, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher, as one of the most admired lawyers in Competition and Healthcare.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the Competition area, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2019 edition, in Tax.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo, PUC-SP, São Paulo – (Master in State Law, 2012)
- IBMEC, São Paulo (LL.M in Tax Law, 2010)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo, PUC, São Paulo (Bachelor of Laws and Economy, 1998)