Maria Fernanda is specialist in infrastructure projects, especially in the O&G industry. Her practice is mainly focused on clients interested in the development of natural gas projects, being actively engaged in the discussions and developments related to the opening of Brazilian gas market, involving both private companies and public authorities. Her experience includes legal assistance for the structuring, negotiation, review and implementation of projects and transactions, as well as assistance with regulatory matters involving the agents of such industry. In addition, her expertise in maritime law is also synergic and strategic for the needs of the offshore industry.
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
- IBA – International Bar Association
- Member of the Maritime and Transport Law Committee of IBA
- Member of WISTA – Woman’s International Shipping and Trading Association.
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Industries & Sectors, 2021 edition, in Energy and Natural Resources: Oil & Gas.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher, as one of the most admired lawyers in Business and Regulatory Contracts and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, edition 2021, in Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500, in the Chemicals and Petrochemicals sector, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, Brazil (LL.B., 2009).
- IMO International Maritime Law Institute, Malta (LL.M. in International Maritime Law, 2017).
- ESEADE, Argentina (Master Juris in Corporate Law, 2013).
- IBMEC, Brasil (LL.M. in Corporate Law, 2012).
- International Foundation for the Law of the Sea – International Maritime Tribunal - Hamburg – 2017 (International Law of The Sea and Maritime Law Summer Academy)
- Colorado College – 2008 (Especialization em Political Sciences)