Partner and Head of the Real Estate practice. She is specialist in real estate law, provides legal assistance in the structuring of several real estate business, such as property acquisition operations, leasings, built to suit, and investments in the real estate sector of the country, as well as in the structuring of real estate development, regularization of properties, financing and guarantee in structured operations. Has extensive experience in registry matters.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Officer of the Real Estate Commitee, IBA (2017/2018)
- Member of the Urban Legislation Committee of OAB/SP
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, in Real Estate & Tourism, 2020 and 2021 editions.
- Recognized by the Women in Business Law Expert Guide 2021, in Real Estate.
- Recommended by Who’s Who Legal 2020 and 2021, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher, as one of the most admired lawyers in Real Estate and in the Concessions and Banking sectors.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by Chambers Latin America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, in Real Estate.
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia, 2020 edition, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Real State and Tourism.
- Ranked, in the 2018 edition, as one of the best lawyers in Real Estate Law by the publication Chambers Latin America. According to the yearbook, Maria Flavia has demonstrable strengths in real estate development and registry matters. Sources describe her as "an extremely talented and knowledgeable lawyer" who "is consistently doing high-quality work."
- Acclaimed by the 2017 edition of the Legal 500 for her leadership in the real estate law department of Machado Meyer.
- Centre of University Extension, Postgraduation in Contracts Law (2004).
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (Mackenzie Presbyterian University), Bachelor of Laws (2001).