Mauro Cesar Leschziner
Mauro Cesar Leschziner
Mauro is specialist in M&A and Private Equity operations, representing both national and foreign companies, and Private Equity funds in their investments and operations in Brazil. Leschziner also provides routine legal assistance to his clients in drafting high complexity contracts, as well as in their corporate affairs. A large part of his work involves the assistance in the structuring, negotiation and formalization of M&A and Private Equity operations, as well as the legal support to international investors initiating activities in Brazil. Leschziner has previous experience in providing legal assistance to clients of several areas of knowledge, such as education, automotive, retail, chemical, pharmaceutical, banking, food and beverage, electronic commerce, electronics, paper and cellulose, among others.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- New York Bar Association;
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Recommended by Who's Who Legal (2014-2021) in M&A;
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2022 edition, in M&A - Large-cap transactions;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil, 2021 edition, in Corporate/M&A;
- Recommended by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Corporate and M&A;
- Ranked by Chambers Global, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Corporate and M&A;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Corporate and M&A;
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America, edition 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, in Corporate and M&A;
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia, 2020 edition, in the Aeronautics sector. In the 2019 edition, was ranked in Business Contracts, Corporate, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, and Transportation and Logistics;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Corporate and M&A;
- Recognized by IFLR1000, 2019 and 2020 editions, in M&A, as Notable practitioner;
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Analysis Advocacy in Financial Transactions, Aeronautics, Pulp and Paper, (2010-2017).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1995);
- Cornell University – Law School, Ithaca, NY, US (Master’s degree in Corporate & Securities Laws, 1997).
- Skadden firm, Arps, NY, US (1998 - 2001)