Specialist in the financial industry, with works on the transactional area (loans, debt capital markets, structured finance, derivatives), regulatory field as well as on administrative matters. Also works on merger and acquisition operations concerning financial institutions, insurers and investment funds.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- São Paulo Lawyers’ Association (AASP)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2020 edition, in Capital Markets, as "Highly regarded".
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Insurance & Reinsurance, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets (regulatory and legal opinions, Debt and Equity), Banking & Finance (regulatory and legal opinions) and Private Equity & Funds.
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, Thought Leaders Brazil 2021 edition, in Banking.
- Recognized by Chambers Global, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking, insurance and finance.
- Recognized as Leading Individuals by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, recommended in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Insurance.
- Recognized by Chambers Latin America, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 edition, in Banking and Regulatory.
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia 500 in 2020 among the most admired lawyers in the areas of Commercial Contracts and Financial Transactions and in the Banking sector.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A and Insurance and Reinsurance.
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, 2020 edition, in Private Funds, Capital Markets, and Banking.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, in the areas of Banking, Insurance and Reinsurance and Corporate and M&A, 2020 edition.
- Acclaimed in recent years by several reputed publications, such Chambers & Partners 2018, The Legal 500. His reputation in banking and financial law is positively affecting the insurance practice.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1987).