Vanzella is specialist in regulated contracts, structured acquisitions and financings, complex guarantees, and public administration business conducted in the sectors of transports and logistics, energy, urban mobility and cities, basic sanitation, and solid waste. He provides legal assistance to investors, main contractors, suppliers of capital goods, financial institutions, and governmental agencies on a range of steps of an infrastructure project, such as private-public partnerships modeling and concessions, negotiation of joint venture agreements, participation in tenders, establishment of special purpose companies and of their shareholders’ agreements, structuring construction contracts, supply and off-takes, paying in of capital structure, and disvestiture transactions. He also engages activities in expression of interest procedures, pre-litigation procedures of administrative contracts, regulatory analysis and diagnosis, and drawing up studies on sectors and public policies.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Alumni.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, edition 2021, in Administrative Law.
- Recognized by the IFLR1000 guide, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking as "Notable Practitioner".
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Public Law.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 editions, in the Next generation partners category, recommended in Public Law.
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia, 2020 edition, in the area of Regulatory and in the Construction and Engineering sector.
- Universidade de São Paulo, Law School (Doctorate degree in Civil Law, 2009).
- Max-Planck-Institut für ausländisches und internationales Privatrecht, Germany (Guest researcher, 2008-2009).
- Fakultät der Rechtswissenschaft an der Universität Hamburg, Germany (Guest researcher, 2007-2008).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Law School (Bachelor of Laws, 2003).
- Professor in the Executive Training Program of Fundação Getulio Vargas, Escola de Direito de São Paulo.
- Kim&Chang, South Coreia, 2012.