Zono is specialist in banking transactions of debt in capital markets, such as debentures issue, project finance, syndicated transactions and debts restructuring with national and international banks. His practice encompasses preparing, reviewing and negotiating credit instruments, as well as structuring guarantee packages within the scope of financing transactions. Zono also engages activities in the identification of the different models adopted in infrastructure projects and provides legal assistance to international clients initiating activities in Brazil. He has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of banking, energy, paper and cellulose, and general infrastructure (urban mobility, motorways and airports).
- Braziian Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Recognized by IFLR 1000, 2021 edition, in the area of Capital Markets (Debt) as a "highly regarded".
- Ranked in Chambers Global, 2021 edition, in Projects.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2019 and 2021 editions, in Banking and Finance.
- Recognized by Chambers Latin America, 2021 edition, in Projects as "Up and coming".
- Recognized by the Análise Advocacia 500 publication, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions, in Concessions, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019 edition, in Banking and Finance.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2014 edition – “an outstanding senior associate and very skilled in dealing with large banking syndicates”.
- He engaged activities in the debentures issue awarded by Latin Finance in the Infrastructure Finance Awards 2014 event in the Best Transport Financing, Best Road Financing and Best Local Currency Infrastructure Financing categories. He also engaged activities in the financing deal that was awarded with the Latin America Airport Deal of the Year 2013 prize by the Project Finance (Euromoney) magazine.
- Northwestern Law School, United States (LL.M, 2011).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Brazil (Postgraduate in Corporate Law, 2008).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2006).