Advises on strategic legal issues of consumer relations for all market segments. Its preventive action includes consulting and preparation of legal opinions and legal opinions, as well as monitoring legislative initiatives on issues related to consumer relations. In the administrative area, it acts in the preparation and monitoring of recall, sponsorship of civil investigations, assessments, notifications and sanctioning procedures in general, in addition to the representation of clients before all consumer protection agencies, regulatory agencies and self-regulatory bodies, such as Conar. In the judicial sphere, it advises on actions of collective interest, actions for annulment, direct actions of unconstitutionality, incidents of resolution of repetitive demands (IRDR), repetitive resources, among others.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Brazilian Institute for The Defense of Competition, Consumption and International Trade (Ibrac) - Director of Consumer Relations (since 2018)
- Individual recognition as one of the best lawyers in the area of consumer relations in Brazil - Chambers Latin America Guide 2021 and Chambers Consumer Law in Brazil: Contentious 2021
- Recognized first by the Análise Advocacia Magazine 2021, as one of the best professionals in the area of Consumer Law and in the following sectors: banks, communication, construction and engineering, education, electronics, pension funds, oil and gas, specialized services and telecommunications.
- Recognized first by the magazine Analysis Advocacy Woman 2021, as one of the most admired women's lawyers in Brazil in the area of Consumer Relations.
- Americas Women in Business Law Awards - IFLR - Voted one of the best lawyers in Civil Litigation.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Doctorate in Diffuse and Collective Rights, ongoing.
- Câmara de Comércio França-Brasil – Training Course in Corporate Mediation, based on the technical evaluation of the faculty of the Centre de Médiation et d'Arbitrage de Paris - CMAP, 2017
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Master's degree in Civil Procedure, 2016
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP) – Postgraduate in Business Law, 2007
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Law Degree, 2005