Partner of the corporate financial department of the firm, with large knowledge in banking and insurance regulations, local and international financial operations, securitization of receivables, structuring of investment funds, derivatives and foreign exchange regulations.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2021 edition, in Banking and Capital Markets as "Highly regarded".
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets (DEBT), Banking and Finance: Regulatory and Legal Opinions, Insurance & Reinsurance and Private Equity & Funds.
- Ranked by the Global Banking Regulation Review (GBRR) in 2020 as one of the 45 leading next generation banking regulation specialists from around the world (“45 under 45”).
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Insurance.
- Ranked among the most admired lawyers by Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the Technology, Specialized Services, Insurance, Financial, Banking, Regulatory, Financial Transactions, Business Contracts, Compliance, International Trade, and Civil sectors.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Banking & Finance and Insurance & Reinsurance.
- Recommended by Lacca Approved in Corporate and M&A, 2019 and 2020.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2020 edition, in Insurance & Reinsurance, Banking and Finance, and Pro Bono.
- Ranked by Chambers Latin America 2019 and Chambers Global 2017, in Insurance area.
- Ranked by Chambers Global, 2018 edition, in Insurance.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, edition 2017, in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Insurance.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2018 edition, in Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Insurance.
- London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE, London, United Kingdom (LL.M in Banking Law and Financial Regulation, 2007).
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil (Postgraduation Lato Sensu in Insurance Law, 2002).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1998).
Office experience abroad
- Mayer Brown LLP law firm, in Chicago (2007‐2008)