Specialist in real estate transactions, mostly incorporations, condominium institution, real estate development, real estate partnerships, acquisitions, lease agreements, built to suit, construction contracts and work site management, and guarantee instruments, such as mortgage, chattel mortgage, and institution of right of building. Her practice encompasses the structuring, terms review and implementation of pure real estate transactions. Besides, supports the identification of the different models adopted in infrastructure, energy, mergers and acquisitions, and financial contracts projects, taking part in structured transactions, conducting and assessing the drafting of contracts that encompass, directly or indirectly, real estate. Has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of logistics operators, constructors, developers, banks, investment vehicles, and technology companies.
- Brazilian Bar Association.
- Urban Law Commission of OAB/SP.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, in Real Estate & Tourism, edition 2021.
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher, as one of the most admired lawyers in Real Estate and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500, in the Real Estate area and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recommended as Up and coming by Chambers Latin America in Real Estate, editions 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Recognized by Advocacy Analysis, 2018 and 2019 editions, in Real Estate and Chemicals and Petrochemicals.
- Centro de Extensão Universitária, Brazil (Postgraduate in Civil Procedural Law, 2004).
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, São Paulo (Bachelor of Laws, 1998).
- Qualified to teach in superior education courses