Specialist in providing legal and tax assistance in M&A operations, restructurings, international taxation, international treaties, transfer pricing, tax planning, international investments taxation, asset and succession planning (wealth management). Has great expertise in commercial, corporate and economic law, besides strong actuation in the administrative defense of clients against tax assessments and oral presentations before different Administrative Courts.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- International Fiscal Association (IFA);
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP);
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP).
- Recognized by the Who’s Who Legal 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, in Corporate Tax;
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020, 2021 and 2022 editions, in Wealth Management;
- Recognized by Análise Advocacia, edition 2021, in Tax;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil, 2021 edition, in Private Wealth Law;
- Recognized by Chambers and Partners High Net Worth, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Private Wealth: Brazil;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Wealth and succession planning;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Private Wealth;
- Recognized by the Latin Lawyer 250 publication, 2019 and 2020 editions, in the Private Wealth area;
- Recognized by the Legal 500, 2017 and 2019 editions, in the Tax practice.
- Georgetown University Law Center, United States of America (Master’s degree, International Business and Economic Law LL.M – graduated with distinction, 2010);
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Brazil (Postgraduation lato sensu in Tax Law, 2006);
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2003).