Works in the areas of digital law and personal data protection, including information security (DLP, regulations, policies, incidents and training), response to data leakage, due diligence, electronic contracts, digital fraud, among other topics. Also provides services related to administrative litigation before the ANPD and judicial litigation involving digital law and data protection. Has experience in the legal structuring of new digital business models (fintech, agrotech, edutech, heathtech, insurtech), as well as in markets involving blockchain and cryptocurrencies. In addition, it advises companies that use artificial intelligence (big data and data analytics). Also works in consulting in the areas of gaming and e-Sports, innovation and startups.
- Brazilian Bar Association;
- Coordinator of the Digital Law Committee of Cesa (Center for The Study of Law Firms);
- Deputy Coordinator of the Artificial Intelligence Commission of iASP (São Paulo Lawyers Institute);
- Member of the Special Data Protection Committee of the National OAB;
- Member of E.S.S.E. Mundo Digital (Education, Health, Safety and Ethics).
- Recognized by Who's Who Legal, 2015 to 2021, in Data Privacy & Protection 2021. Recognized in Competition in the 2021 edition;
- Recognized by The Legal 500, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019 and 2021 editions, in TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2021 edition, in Data, Technology and Privacy Law;
- Recognized by Análise Advocacia Mulheres 2021, in Digital, Automotive & Auto Parts and Construction & Engineering;
- Recognized by Análise Advocacia, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions;
- Recognized in Best Lawyer in Brazil, 2013 to 2020;
- Client Choice 2020, winner of the award in the Data Protection & Privacy category;
- Recognized by Leaders League, 2019 edition.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Doctorate in Law, 2019;
- Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata – Master of Law, 2006 (revalidated by USP in 2008);
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – Postgraduate in Business Law, 2003;
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – Law Degree, 2001.