Specialist in the prevention and resolution of conflicts before the Judiciary, public agencies and renowned national and international Arbitration Centers, and in restructuring and recovery of credits and companies.
Acts in disputes involving Bankruptcy, Administrative, Civil, Commercial, Environmental, Mining, Consumer, Aviation, Banking, Real Estate, Corporate and compliance issues.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Turnaround Management Association – Brazil Insol International
- CBAR – Brazilian Arbitration Committee
- ICDR Young & International
- Brazilian Institute of Business Recovery Studies (IBR)
- CMR - Center for Women in Business Restructuring
- IWIRC Brazil
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Litigation and Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Recognized by the Women in Business Law Expert Guide 2021, in Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Recognized by Euromoney: Benchmark Litigation, 2021 Edition, as a "Future Star".
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Bankruptcy.
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Contentious, edition 2021, in the Bankruptcy/Restructuring area.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher as one of the most admired lawyers in Arbitration and in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector.
- Recognized as Next Generation Partners by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, recommended in Dispute Resolution: Litigation and Restruturing and Insolvency.
- Ranked as "Up-and-coming" by Chambers Latin America 2020 and 2021, in Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Restructuring and insolvency and Litigation.
- Recognized by GRR - Global Restructuring Review, 2020 edition, in Restructuring as "Names to know in Brazil.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer in Restructuring and Insolvency, Litigation and Arbitration, edition 2018.
- Recognized by The Legal 500, issue 2017, in the Next generation lawyer category, recommended in Bankruptcy and Dispute Resolution and Dispute Resolution.
- Has worked in the Deal of the Year prize winner judicial recoveries in the years of 2010, 2013, 2014 e 2017 respectively, in the Restructuring category of the Latin Lawyer.
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (continuing education in credit recovery and debt restructuring, 2012).
- New York University, United States (continuing education in US Private Law and Foundations of Conflict Dispute Resolution, 2008).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (PUC- SP) - Specialization in civil procedural law, 2005.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (PUC- SP) - Bachelor of Laws, 2002.
- CCEP (Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional), certification granted by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, 2012.
- Article: "The disregard of legal personality in bankruptcy proceedings and the extension of the effects of bankruptcy analyzed under the focus of legal certainty", in Direito Empresarial - Estudos Jurídicos em Homenagem à Maria Salgado, under the coordination of Luciana Santos Celidonio, Luiz Gustavo Barcelar and Renata Martins de Oliveira Amado, ed. Lumen Juris, Rio de Janeiro, 2019.
- Article: "Cram down in North American law and in Brazilian law", in Recuperação Judicial - Análise Comparada Brasil - Estados Unidos", under coordination of André Chateaubriand Martins and Márcia Yagui, ed. Almedina, São Paulo, 2020.
- Article: "Necessary changes on the sale of assets by companies in judicial recovery", published by Thomson Reuters, in Commercial and Business Law, written by Renata Oliveira and Renato Maggio.
- Article: "Reforma da Lei de Recuperação e Falência - Lei 14.112/2020". São Paulo: IASP, 2021.AMADO, Renata Martins de Oliveira; MASCARENHAS, Carolina; Podcameni, Giovanna Luz. Classification of credits and payment of creditors in bankruptcy. In: VASCONCELOS, Ronaldo; PIVA, Fernanda Neves; BRAGANÇA, Gabriel José de Orleans e; HANESAKA, Thais D'Ângelo da Silva; SANT'ANNA, Thomaz Luiz (coord.).