Adriana is a partner of the Corporate area since 2001 and was head of the M&A group from 2015 to 2018. She is now a member of the Board and of the Social Responsibility and Pro Bono committee of the office.
Adriana is a specialist in Corporate Law, corporate governance, securities regulation, and in M&A involving listed and private companies, as well as cross border transactions.
She has recognized experience in structuring and implementation of high complexity corporate reorganizations, equity investments, different acquisition structures and tender offer procedures, as well as in the legal assistance in the representation of companies and investors in administrative proceedings and consultations at the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission).
She also acts in the structuring of businesses and establishment of companies, joint ventures, consortia, associations, and other forms of businesses and in advising on foreign investments in Brazil. She has worked in the most relevant privatization processes in the 90’s, as CPFL, Eletropaulo (both in the energy sector), Vale (mining sector) and Telebrás (Telecom sector).
- Chambers & Partners Brazil - Corporate/M&A (2021)
- Chambers Latin America - Corporate/M&A (2021)
- Chambers Global - Corporate and M&A (2021-2022)
- The Legal 500 - Corporate and M&A (2021)
- Leaders League - Capital Markets: regulatory & legal opinions, M&A - large-cap transactions (2022)
- Latin Lawyer 250 - Corporate and M&A, Telecommunications and Media and Pro Bono (2021), Corporate and M&A, Corporate Governance, Telecommunications and Media and Pro Bono (2022)
- Latin Lawyer National - Corporate and M&A, Corporate Governance, telecommunications and media (2020)
- LACCA Approved - Corporate Law and M&A (2019 - 2022)
- Análise Advocacia 500 - Corporate, Specialized Services, Agriculture and Livestock, and Business Contracts (2020), Corportate and in São Paulo (2021)
- Análise Advocacia Mulher - Business Contracts, Financial and Corporate Operations and in the Agriculture and Livestock, Concessions, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Specialized Services and Telecommunications sectors (2021); Business Contracts, Corporate, and in the Agriculture and Livestock, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals and Petrochemicals and Telecommunications sectors and in São Paulo (2022)
- Women in Business Law Awards - Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year and Corporate Lawyer of the Year (2021); Corporate Lawyer of the Year (2022)
- IFLR 1000: M&A, as Highly regarded (2020); Women Leaders guide - M&A (2020 - 2022)
- Bonds & Loans Awards - Corporate (2018)
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Postgraduation in Corporate Law, 1995)
- Universidade Mackenzie, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1990)
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- American Bar Association (ABA)