Adriana is a partner of the Corporate area since 2001 and was head of the M&A group from 2015 to 2018. She is now a member of the Board and of the Social Responsibility and Pro Bono committee of the office.
Adriana is a specialist in Corporate Law, corporate governance, securities regulation, and in M&A involving listed and private companies, as well as cross border transactions.
She has recognized experience in structuring and implementation of high complexity corporate reorganizations, equity investments, different acquisition structures and tender offer procedures, as well as in the legal assistance in the representation of companies and investors in administrative proceedings and consultations at the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission).
She also acts in the structuring of businesses and establishment of companies, joint ventures, consortia, associations, and other forms of businesses and in advising on foreign investments in Brazil. She has worked in the most relevant privatization processes in the 90’s, as CPFL, Eletropaulo (both in the energy sector), Vale (mining sector) and Telebrás (Telecom sector).
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB);
- American Bar Association (ABA).
- Recognized by the Lacca Approved, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 editions, in Corporate Law and M&A;
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2022 edition, in Capital Markets: regulatory & legal opinions, M&A - large-cap transactions;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil, 2021 edition, in Corporate/M&A;
- Recognized by the Latin Lawyer 250, 2020 edition, in Corporate and M&A, Corporate Governance, telecommunications and media and Pro Bono. In 2021, it was recognized in Corporate and M&A, Telecommunications and Media, and Pro Bono;
- Recognized by the Women in Business Law Expert Guide 2021, in Corporate/M&A;
- Recognized by the IFLR 1000 Women Leaders guide, 2020 and 2021 editions, in M&A;
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher, as one of the most admired lawyers in Business Contracts, Financial Operations and Corporate, and in the sectors of Agriculture and Livestock, Concessions, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Specialized Services, and Telecommunications;
- Recognized by Chambers Global, in Corporate and M&A, 2021 edition;
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2021 edition, in Corporate and M&A, as leading individuals;
- Recognized by the Chambers Latin America, 2021 edition, in Corporate/M&A;
- Ranked by Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, as one of the most admired lawyers in Corporate, Specialized Services, Agriculture and Livestock, and Business Contracts;
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Corporate and M & A, Corporate Governance, telecommunications and media;
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2020 edition, in M&A, as Highly regarded;
- Recommended in corporate law and M&A by The Legal 500 (2019);
- Awarded by Bonds & Loans Awards 2018 in Corporate.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Postgraduation in Corporate Law, 1995);
- Universidade Mackenzie, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 1990).