Rebello is specialist in business law, with emphasis in the corporate area, including mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. He provides legal assistance to closed and publicly-held companies and financial institutions, encompassing corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity transactions in the Brazilian and international capital markets. Rebello also engages activities in tender offers and special auctions (block sale) conducted in stock exchanges, and transactions (M&A or debt restructuring) with assets or companies in conditions of financial stress. He has previous experience in areas of knowledge such as food and beverage, rural, banking, energy, pharmaceutical, aviation, steel metallurgy, and automotive.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in M&A, as "Notable practitioner".
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Capital Markets (Equity).
- Recognized by Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in the Automotive and Auto Parts sector, listed among the most admired lawyers.
Engaged activities in the listing of the winning shares of the Equity Deal of the Year by the IFLR in 2011. Engaged activities in the merger of the airline industry, winning the M&A Deal of the Year by the IFLR and the Deal of the Year by Latin Lawyer, in 2013. Engaged activities in the initial listing operation winner of the Equity Deal of the Year by the IFLR in 2013.
- Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (Bachelor of Laws, 2007).