Specialist in Civil Procedural Law. The major part of her work concerns the drafting and reviewing of general procedural documents, holding of civil hearings, oral argument in courts, legal support in the discussion of legal thesis, precedents and doctrinaire researches, analysis of documents and of civil contingency risks in corporate operations (due diligence), direct assistance to clients, holding of meetings and follow up of lawsuits. Has previous experience in the areas of knowledge of education, health care, mining, pharmaceutical products, railway transport, telephony, services, banking and public transport.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- São Paulo Lawyers’ Association
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil (Postgraduation in Administrative Law, 2016).
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil (Extension course of Limited Liability Corporations, 2012).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2010).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Master’s degree in Civil Procedural Law, 2020).