Specialist in civil litigation and arbitration with emphasis in corporate litigations; also works in administrative proceedings related to the Brazilian Central Bank (Bacen) and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM). The majority of her work concerns the conduction of civil proceedings and arbitrations, and the drafting of consultations and legal opinions. Her experience is also focused on areas of knowledge such as mining, aviation, automotive, banking, electronic commerce, electronics and food.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- São Paulo Lawyers’ Association ‐ AASP
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Master’s degree in Procedural Law, 2016).
- London School of Economics, United Kingdom (LL.M, 2014/2015).
- Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2010).