Ivana Coelho Bomfim
Specialist in the structuring of real estate business, such as acquisition of real estate, leasing, built to suit, sale and lease back, incorporation of real estate guarantees, real estate due diligence, implementation and development of ventures of several modalities (residential, commercial, multipurpose, shopping malls, hotels, condominiums, allotment, among others), structured operations and real estate operations of capital markets (incorporation of real estate investment funds, securitization of real estate receivables). Her work also concerns drafting purchasing contracts, registry of development or allotment, institution of condominium, forfeiture of future units and legal assistance in matters related to real estate contracts and real right law. Has previous experience in areas of knowledge such as developers and construction companies, hotel industry, investment funds, banks and retail.
- Brazilian Bar Association
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Real Estate & Tourism.
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia Mulher as one of the most admired lawyers in Real Estate and Business Contracts and in the Construction and Engineering, Electrical and Electronic, Packaging, and Specialized Services sectors.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2019 and 2021 editions, in Real Estate, as Next Generation Partners.
- Ranked as "Up-and-coming" by Chambers Latin America 2019, 2020 and 2021, in Real Estate.
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500, 2020 edition, in Real Estate and in the Electrical and Electronics and Packaging sectors, listed among the most admired lawyers.
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer National, 2020 edition, in Real Estate and Tourism.
- Insper, Brazil (LL.M in Financial and Capital Markets, 2012).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil (Specialization in Contracts, 2008).
- Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil (2005).